Fetco - CBS-2111 - Batch Brewer
Fetco are fast becoming the pioneers of high quality batch brewing equipment. Great build quality, precision control, ease of use and great quality coffee are all key factors as to why more and more people are moving to this brand.
The CBS-2111 XTS is great for any medium to high volume restaurant or cafe. It's easy to use with its touch screen display and automated programming - easy to use and fit into a small space.
You use it with either a 4.0L LUXUS® L4D-10 or 6.0L LUXUS thermal serving airpots. These units allow you brew directly into them, then quickly serve coffee or tea from them via their dispensing tap.
Who's it for?
It's perfect for any business looking to serve high quality filter coffee, that does not have the time for pour over methods and / or needs something that can deliver a larger output to meet demand.
What can it do?
- Accurately brew any kind of hot tea or coffee, fast and accurately.
- Individually program up to 8 recipes and temps ranging from 80°C to 97°C.
- Provide up to 30 litres of coffee output per hour.
Compatible filters: F001 - 15 x 5.5 inch (500)
- Touchscreen Operation [XTS: Extractor Touch Screen]
- True separation between Brew Volume and Brew Time
- Pulse-Brew Intermittent Shower Brewing System
- Independent Pre-Wet and Pulse-Brew
- Cascading Spray Dome' for uniform extraction
- Control Board mounted away from 'Critical Zone'
- Patented Triac Cooling System under tank to help heating
- Constant Temperature throughout entire brew cycle
Shipping time: 4-5 days, with full testing before being dispatched.
Fetco equipment come with a standard 1 year back to base warranty including parts and labour. *See our terms and conditions for further informationFor more information on specification and features, please contact us.
- Power: 12.4amps / 3000 watts / 3.1kw
- Max Amp Draw: 10.8-12.9
- Voltage: 200-240v
- Weight (empty): 14.4KG
- Weight (full): 48.3KG
- Dimensions HWD: 73.7cm x 22.9mm x 53.3mm
- Feature info above
- No user info as yet
- No reviews as yet