We offer a full lease to buy service to our trade customers - to help you invest in the best quality kit without compromise.
Lease to buy means making fixed monthly repayments on our products, and at the end of the contract you own them outright. We work with a third party to offer finance for leasing who can provide you a quote to match your requirements.
The process is very straightforward:
- You let us know what you are looking to purchase via lease to buy, and we provide you with a main quote, plus an indicative quote for the leasing. This means a set of figures across 1, 2, 3 & 4 year options that are usually within 5% of the final quote you will be offered.
- You confirm you are happy with the quote we have provided and that you wish to proceed.
- With your approval, we pass on your contact details to our finance partner, who then contacts you to talk you through the finance process and application.
- Our finance partner will then carry out any checks that are required, such as personal identification and credit history.
- Once completed, they will make inform you if you are approved for the finance credit. If you are approved, you will be sent E-Sign documentation to complete the agreement.
- At this stage our finance partner will send us an approval document, which allows us to carry out the delivery of the goods to you.
- Once you receive the goods, you are required to sign off an acceptance document, which confirm that you have received the goods and confirm the completion of the process.