We're always on the lookout for great people to join our Edinburgh team. Whether you're a skilled barista, a natural salesperson or a creative type with an eye for photography, we would love to hear from you.
We are currently hiring for a part time Logistics Assistant & Delivery Driver to carry out all our wholesale deliveries from our Roastery HQ, and a combined Barista & Front of House for the cafe at Marchmont.
Barista/Front of House:
Based at our Marchmont Cafe.
We're looking for a skilled and experienced combined Barista and Front of House to join our small friendly team.
Customer service is a huge part of what we do, so you'll need to be friendly, confident and approachable.
- Hard working with a proactive approach
- Experience working with speciality coffee
- Experience in an hospitality environment
- Skilled with latte art
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience handling cash and card sales
- Great communication skills
- Well presented & organised
- Outgoing and confident
- Positive attitude
- Experience working with filter coffee
- In depth knowledge of speciality coffee and coffee equipment
- Experience working in a retail environment
- Experience with table service
Pay rate: £11.00 p/h
Holiday entitlement: 12%
To apply, please send in your CV and a short statement about why you're perfect for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we cannot reply to every inquiry. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of your application then presume you have not been selected for an interview.
Delivery Driver (Part Time)
We're looking for an experienced, friendly delivery driver, to join our team to deliver wholesale coffee orders to our network of hospitality partners across Edinburgh and the Lothians.
You will be required to have a good working knowledge of the Edinburgh and Lothians road network, with a fully valid UK Drivers License.
Moreover you will be the first point of contact for many of our wholesale customers throughout the week, so will be expected to be professional, confident and friendly with the ability to answer and questions/collect feedback from our customers.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes across Edinburgh and the Lothians.
- Follow routes and time schedule.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Represent the company to our wholesale customers in a friendly, polished and professional manner.
- Answer questions from customers and feedback any issues to roastery team.
- Lift heavy products and boxes in a safe fashion and ensure all deliveries arrive in immaculate condition.
- Drive safely and follow all laws and rules of driving to maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Keep company vehicle clean and ensure it is well-maintained, with fuel, oil etc in a ready to drive condition.
- Effective communication with customers by phone to update them of time of deliveries if there have been issues or changes to their estimated time of arrival.
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid professional UK driver’s license
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
Hours: 2 to 3 days per week (flexible)
Holiday entitlement: 12%
Start date: As soon as possible
Pay: £11 per hour
To apply, please send in your CV and a short statement about why you're perfect for the role to email@example.com with the subject "Delivery Driver".
Due to the number of applications we cannot reply to every enquiry. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of your application then presume you have not been selected for an interview.