1-2-1 Advanced Barista Training
This is a 1-2-1 Advanced Barista training session, delivered by a highly-qualified member of our Machina team, here at our roastery in Edinburgh.
In this course you’ll cover:
- Equipment Anatomy
- Coffee origin and roasting - country, processing roast level.
- Advanced variables and their relationships to brewing - pressure, temperature, flow rate, baskets
- Dialling in multiple coffees - two contrasting coffees finding the best recipe for each
- Further manipulation of key elements - dose, yield, strength and extraction and how they relate
- Steaming dairy and plant-based milk to a high standard and producing basic latte art
- In-depth maintenance of your espresso machine and grinder and recognising common problems
Upon placing your order, you will be contacted by a member of Machina staff to arrange a suitable date for your session to take place. You can also Subscribe to our mailing list and be kept up to date with our training schedule.
Duration: 3-4 hours