This is the EcoSoft Reverse Osmosis System.
There are numerous options for coffee businesses to treat their water, from basic filtration, to carbon filters and now Reverse Osmosis Systems (RO Systems).
RO systems are a completely different way of treating your water, over any other filter method, in that they first remove all negative attributes form your water, essentially leaving you with 'raw' water to then treat. The RO system then applies positive elements to your water to result in a recipe that is the best suited to serving drinking water, coffee, tea and other beverages.
Due to the quality of their water, not all locations would benefit from an RO system that might justify the investment, but areas with lower quality or hard water areas (such as London), would definitely benefit from this type of system.
We sell two different types of RO systems, this one from EcoSoft, and another from BWT. There is much to know about RO systems, but the key thing to understand is which one is suited to you and why they differ in price so much.
1) EcoSoft ROBust is the most cost effective RO solution that you will find. This is because much of the calculations have been made for you in advance and it is geared towards giving you a proven recipe for great tasting water. You cannot play with the variables of this system, they are pre-defined. Don't let the pre-programmed element put you off, as this is actually a huge benefit for those that do not have a deep understanding of such systems. Further, there are very few people out there who know how to set more advanced systems up properly AND those extra costs are HIGH.
2) The BWT system is much more customisable RO, allowing you to fine tune the recipe for your water, making infinite adjustments to refine your locations specific water levels (pro's and con's) and your desired recipe. This may sound like a perfect scenario, but RO systems are complex and very easy to get wrong, so we strongly recommend considering this before buying one that requires lost of knowledge and managing. As stated above, this requires ongoing knowledge and input from you or an engineer, plus adds considerable costs to your setup.
Ecosoft RObust PRO provides perfect water in your coffee shop.
Ecosoft RObust PRO is a unique offer for true professionals and connoisseurs of coffee. The filter is designed to meet the world's coffee standards and provides you with a water supply that reveals the unique taste of coffee, perfectly.
Ecosoft RObust is the perfect solution for HoReCa:
RObust RO System:
- Produces purified water that does not contain chlorine, pesticides, heavy metals, organic compounds, viruses and bacteria
- High capacity.
- It will properly protect your equipment against limescale etc.
- Up to 50% of usual consumption of dishwasher detergents.
- Sediment PP 5-micron filter
- GAC coconut shell carbon filter
- DOW Filmtec™ RO membrane element Special RObust PRO filter
- Coconut shell post-filter
- Provides perfect water for coffee (in accordance with the SCAA standards) Scale prevention on heating elements of coffee machines
- Designed for tankless operation
- Balanced mineral composition of water
- Compact design
- Standard membrane and replacement filters
- Built-in indicators of pre-filters replacement control and filter operation
- Easy-to-use connections
- CE marked and confirmed to be safe in accordance with EC New Approach Directives Available in two colour designs - brown and cream
Flow Capacity: 70-75 (LPH) / 18-20 (GPH)
Water Consumption: 140-150 (LPH) / 37-40 (GPH)
Power Supply: 230v / 50 Hz
Power Consumption: 0.08 Kw / 0.11 hp
Dimensions HWD: 420mm (H) x 425mm (W) x 265mm (D)
Delivery & Returns
We offer UK and international shipping Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.Orders usually take between 1-2 days within the UK, but may take up to 3 days to get to you. Orders of espresso machines and grinders may take 2-3 days longer, due to the additional bench testing service we provide. For the full particulars, please see our terms and conditions.
Returned items must be unused and be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation and in perfect resalable condition. Once the goods have been received back and checked, as per our terms and conditions, we will issue a full refund or exchange on receipt. For full details on our full range of shipping services please click here