What is the Linea PB s ABR?
The Linea PB s ABR is the latest version of the original espresso machine icon - The Linea Classic. The original PB was arguably the best release that La Marzocco have made for quite some time, which has now been released with added ABR technology. They have essentially taken the best espresso machine they ever made (The Classic), added some amazing technology such as built in drip tray scales, ultra intuitive LED display and tweaked a few designs elements that have made it the most precise and popular machine from their current range.
Who is this machine right for?
If you are an existing coffee business already delivering quality coffee, but now wants to further up the coffee anti. You are looking for a machine with increased accuracy / but also one with advanced features to improve workflow and precision, the PB s ABR is one of few machines you will ever use.
The Linea PB s ABR further typifies why La Marzocco machines are considered the best in the world, with a string of key features that make it such a high quality machine:
• Dual Boilers - separate boilers for brewing and steaming. Having separate boilers gives you two key things. Firstly a dedicated boiler for brewing espresso at a precise temperature, which is crucial for quality espresso. The second is for generating a continued supply of hot water and steam, without impacting the quality of your brewing water.
• ABR - Auto Brew Ratio - taking the process of espresso precision to the next level. With ABR you can work in a up to 3 different modes, to deliver ultra precise espresso extraction over TIME / WEIGHT / VOLUME.
• Fully saturated groups - giving you unrivalled group temperature stability. Group-heads are connected to the brew boiler, so your water travels less distance and maintains a more precise temperature. Further, the group itself is heated maintaining further temperature stability.
• Ruby flow restrictors - keeping your shots consistent all the time. Being able to get repeat recipes of your coffee shots is crucial. If your flow restrictors get scale in them or corrode at all, you will fail to get consistency. Ruby is a material resistant to scale, so resolves this issue. Other manufacturers use cheap metal materials, but La Marzocco manage this challenge for you.
• Programmable buttons - allowing for pre-programmed espresso shots. Repeatability is key and the Linea PB's auto volumetric programmed buttons offer this extremely well. Program as a group flush, single or double shot to suit your needs. Now both buttons can hold 2 programs each.
• Front facing control panel - allowing easy access to all the machines settings. You can now access the PID, cleaning cycles, eco-mode edit pre-infusion, plus view group temperature and shot timers all via a front facing LED making adjustments and control even easier than ever before.
• PID - precision control over your coffee temperature. The temperature always varies, slightly, so having a PID does two key things. Firstly it pulses back to within 0.1c whenever there is variance. Secondly it allows you to alter the setting of the temperature based on the style of coffee you are using.
• Shot timers - Giving you a visual of your shot time during the process. Having your shot time shown on the same LED as your brew temp makes replicating shots and tweaking your recipe and technique even better than before.
• Eco-Mode - giving you access to energy saving features when required. You can now program your machine to power on & off at any time you wish, so no more waiting for your machine to heat up in the morning. You can also program it to fall into idle (low power) mode when it remains unused for a set period.
• Redesigned steam knobs - making the process of steaming milk even easier and less work. The redesign has introduced quarter turn knobs, meaning you no longer need to turn the knob several turns to get full steam power. This makes steaming milk much easier and less intensive during use.
• Automatic cleaning cycles - making the process of machine cleaning faster and less labour intensive. Accessible via the front facing LED panel, you can set up timed cleaning cycles making the end of day cleaning job a whole lot easier.
• Stainless steel portafilters - easy to clean and no more dirty group handles. Having stainless steel portafilters is something that all espresso machines should offer, but they don't. They are easier to clean, contribute towards you serving clean / taint free coffee and less maintenance.
Why buy from us?
We are an actual approved La Marzocco partner, with advanced knowledge of their machines. When you buy with us, we will provide you with honest and straightforward information on the right machine for you, not just the most expensive. You can buy outright or purchase via lease to buy through our finance partner, allowing you to get the right machine for your business first time around without cutting corners.
You get a FULL 1 years warranty of parts AND labour, which means that if anything goes wrong in the first year, you're covered without any issues. That means regardless of where you are located, we will have an approved engineer on hand to come to you when it suits you and resolve any issues you are having.
You can download the product brochure for this machine HERE.
You can also download the additional ABR information brochure HERE.
La Marzocco equipment comes with a full 1 year parts & labour warranty with Machina. See our terms and conditions for further information
For more information on price, terms, specification and features, please contact us