Price shown is Inc VAT. For discounts and wholesale coffee supply, get in touch on 0131 656 9565
What is the Linea Classic S?
The Linea Classic is an espresso machine icon. Over the years there have been numerous machines released, but the Linea Classic remains one of the most popular machines in the industry, combining sleek traditional / industrial design with some essential features that have stood the test of time. It's a workhorse of a machine that is seen in so many renowned coffee shops around the world. Reliable, consistent, robust and iconic.
This industry icon has now undergone a significant upgrade in the form of the Linea Classic S. Built on the same platform as the original Linea Classic; this new model offers technical upgrades which bring it into the future, integrating technology that has evolved in the 30 years since its original release. The Linea Classic S has been designed to improve the user experience for the roaster, owner, barista and engineer.
Key Upgrades include:
• Buttons -the buttons have been updated to have better tactile feedback and a one-million-cycle rating.
• Contemporary Electronics -the electronics have been updated for increased longevity and simplicity. Limited lifespan electromechanical controls have been replaced by solid state electronics.
• 1/2 Turn Steam Valve steam valve fully opens in 1/2 turn, requiring less movement for the barista to steam milk.
• Improved Vaccum Breaker -the vaccum breaker has been improved using a shape memory alloy that drastically extends its life.
• Water Sensor -incoming water passes through a sensor which measures both the conductivity and hardness of the water. this allows the coffee bar to ensure the machine will always perform at its best.
• Temperature Control -the temperature control has been updated using dual pid technology to be even more reliable and accurate.
• Volumetrics (AV Only) - the linea classic s features optional volumetrics, allowing for precision control of your beverages.
• Pro-App Compatible - the pro-app offers the barista a range of controls over the machine. the pro-app will also allow for future improvements to be added to the machine without new hardware being needed.
• Auto Steam (Optional) -automatic steaming can be added to the machine for environments where great quality steamed milk is required with minimal effort.
• Classic Design Barista Lights (Optional) -barista lighting has been added as an option, ensuring that no detail is missed when preparing a beverage.
• Personalisation - the design has been considered from the ground up with customisation in mind, so that it can be altered to accent any environment.
• Shot Timer - a shot timer is now standard. at a glance, the barista can confidently make the adjustments needed to ensure that every espresso is perfect.
• High Cup Rail (Optional) allows users to stack multiple layers of cups. the new classic has been updated with an angular design that stays true to its roots and blends into any setting.
Who is this machine right for?
If you are a business known for quality coffee or simply wants to up your coffee game; you want a machine with a good pedigree that will last and not give you any headaches, but not one with unnecessary gizzmos and features - reliability and function being key - the Linea Classic is near unbeatable.
The Linea Classic typifies why La Marzocco machines are considered the best in the world, with some core features that make it such a high quality machine.
• Dual Boilers - separate boilers for brewing and steaming. Having separate boilers gives you two key things. Firstly a dedicated boiler for brewing espresso at a precise temperature, which is crucial for quality espresso. The second is for generating a continued supply of hot water and steam, without impacting the quality of your brewing water.
• Fully saturated groups - giving you unrivalled group temperature stability. Group-heads are connected to the brew boiler, so your water travels less distance and maintains a more precise temperature. Further, the group itself is heated maintaining further temperature stability.
• Programmable buttons - allowing for pre-programmed espresso shots. Repeatability is key and the Linea's auto volumetric programmed buttons offer this extremely well. Program as a group flush, single or double shot to suit your needs.
• PID - precision control over your coffee temperature. The temperature always varies, slightly, so having a PID does two key things. Firstly it pulses back to within 0.1c whenever there is variance. Secondly, it allows you to alter the setting of the temperature based on the style of coffee you are using.
• Stainless steel portafilters - easy to clean and no more dirty group handles. Having stainless steel portafilters is something that all espresso machines should offer, but they don't. They are easier to clean, contribute towards you serving clean / taint free coffee and less maintenance.
This is the Automatic (AV) version with 2 pre-programmable buttons per group (an over-ride / continuous button), it's perfect for settings where programmed shots are required for consistency and reliability.
Available as the 2 group and 3 group model.
Why buy from us?
We are an actual approved La Marzocco partner, with advanced knowledge of their machines. When you buy with us, we will provide you with honest and straightforward information on the right machine for you, not just the most expensive. You can buy outright or purchase via lease to buy through our finance partner, allowing you to get the right machine for your business first time around without cutting corners.
You get a FULL 1 years warranty of parts AND labour, which means that if anything goes wrong in the first year, you're covered without any issues. That means regardless of where you are located, we will have an approved engineer on hand to come to you when it suits you and resolve any issues you are having.
You can download the product brochure for this machine HERE.
La Marzocco equipment comes with a full 2 year parts & labour warranty with Machina. See our terms and conditions for further information
For more information on price, terms, specification and features, please contact us
• Boilers: Dual Boilers for brew and steam
• Groups: Fully Saturated for thermal stability
• Controls: Programmable group buttons (2 per group) plus a continuous pour button option
• PID: Programmable boiler temperature control for the brew group
• Parts: Stainless steel portafilters & precision baskets