What is the Specialita?
The Eureka Mignon is arguably the best domestic grinder out there. It's become known as the 'go to' grinder for those looking for high quality espresso grind quality for under £400. It weighs around 5.5KG, is produced in the same method as most commercial grinders (cast steel body / chassis), is easy to use, clean and is very consistent.
The Specialita is the third of three versions that make up the latest Mignon range. This is the premium model complete with touch screen controls and larger 55mm burr set. In the touch screen you have the ability to program two separate doses to what ever time you wish to a 0.1 second intervals (the icons show single and double dosing). It's precise, robust and delivers exceptional grind quality for the money.
What does BL stand for?
The Mignon's have a large range in colours and finishes, and pricing differs depending on your choices. This version is for the 'Matt Black' with a BL (Matt Black front panel and hopper cover area).
Who is it suited to?
The Mignon Specialita is the perfect domestic grinder for home coffee drinkers wanting a premium espresso grinder that is easy to use and delivers good quality consistent grind.
Pair it with a single boiler (cycle) machine such as a Gaggia Classic, Dualit, Di-Longhi etc for much improved results. Or pair straight with a decent HX (Heat Exchanger) or DB (Dual Boiler) such as a Rocket or Profitec to get the best out of your machine.
The Specialita is the highest specification version in the range, coming with some amazing features including:
• Re-styled body & hopper.
• Upgraded grind trigger switch.
• 55mm burrs.
• Digital touch screen display
• Improved grind speed.
• Hands free portafilter holder.
• Reduced clumping.
Please note: you can now buy Puly Verde cleaning crystals for proper cleaning fo your Eureka Mignon. You can check this product HERE.
This machine comes with a 2 year back to base warranty
What does a back-to-base warranty mean?
• Back to Base entitles the owner to return this particular piece of equipment to the Machina warehouse if faulty or damaged free of charge, to be replaced or repaired, within the stipulated time period.
• Process: Simply email us at email@example.com and we will organise the free pick up and return of your machine
• Back to Base Warranty only available to UK residents.
• See our shipping and returns policy for warehouse address and other information.