Ditting - KR807 Lab / Sweet - Precision Grinder
Ditting produce some of the best grinders in the world. This version of the 804 is the latest in a series of refinements of a classic grinder. It's an old school, work-horse grinder that delivers.
Who's is suited to?
The KR807 Lab / Sweet is geared towards roasteries, QC Labs and cafes (that are super focused on high end coffee), looking to grind single doses of coffee to a very high standard.
What's new with the burr set?
The KR807 Lab / Sweet Burr Set is premium cast steel burrs featuring a special burr geometry for highest precision. Perfect particle-sizes and geared for excellent extraction results and more sweetness inside the cup. Think EK43 in a new format with ZERO retention.
It's capable of grinding for espresso and filter, with a very wide range of settings. It actually offers a wider range than an EK43, AND offers near on the same level of precision that an EK43 can. It can grind from Turkish fine up to very coarse (cold brew) with ease.
How good is it?
Like all Ditting Swiss products, the production of the KR807 Lab / Sweet is premium, with high value materials and very clean lines. Minimal, sleek and robust. You can buy cheaper grinders, but Ditting offer a premium quality that few can match.
- High-end bag clamping lever and knocker unit guaranteeing minimal retention on the slide.
- Characteristic anodised aluminum adjustment wheel for convenient and accurate setting.
- Height-adjustable, foldable and removable table for a flexible positioning of the coffee grounds container or a bag.
- Stainless steel coffee grounds container for optimal handling.
- Temperature management with two active fans for a steadily higher performance at significantly lower temperature.
- Acceptably quiet grinding sound for minimal customer impairment.
- Quickly removable bean hopper and magnetic drip tray for easy and thorough cleaning.
- Compact footprint ensuring the efficient use of valuable working space.
- Elegant shaping and high-class materials reflecting the highly esteemed Ditting standards.
How long will it last?
Ditting grinders are designed to last a lifetime. They are not a short term investment. It is common for businesses using Ditting grinders to still be using he same unit after 20 years of use.
How fast can I get it?
Shipping time is between 2-4 days, as we ship directly from the UK distributor. This is standard in the UK, as resellers do not hold stock, despite them listing it as 'in stock'. We prefer to be 100% transparent about this, so you know the process of supply.
How does the warranty work?
We honour a full 1 year back to base warranty with ourselves. This means that if you have any issues wit the unit, we will resolve this for you within 10 working days. If we cannot do this we will either issue you a full refund or replace the unit based on your preference.
In some cases we will put the engineer from the supplier in touch with you directly to resolve any issues that we think can be fixed quickly without the need for shipping.
Ditting grinders come with a standard 1 year back to base warranty including parts and labour. *See our terms and conditions for further informationFor more information on specification and features, please contact us.
- Burr Size: 80 mm
- Burr Material: Special Steel
- Controls: Step-less micrometrical grinding adjustment
- Hopper capacity: 500g
- Weight: 17.4 KG (net) / 18.4KG (boxed)
- Power: Voltage // frequencies // phases: 220-240 V // 50/60 Hz // 1~, 110-127 V // 60 Hz // 1~, 100 V // 50/60 Hz // 1~
- RPM: 1400 rpm (50 Hz); 1700 rpm (60 Hz)
- Dimensions: WHD: 29.2 cm x 68.5 cm x 37.7 cm