BWT / BestMax - Reverse Osmosis System - BestAqua ROC 14 Coffee
BWT best-aqua 14 ROC Coffee (Reverse Osmosis Compact) is one of the most compact RO systems for water optimisation for coffee production. All the system’s modules are hygienically integrated into the housing. BWT best-aqua 14 ROC Coffee systems are durable and robust. They work extremely reliably and require little maintenance.
BWT best-aqua 14 ROC Coffee systems use two key technologies: innovative membrane technology in the BWT BEST-AQUA 14 MEMBRANE module and patented BWT Magnesium technology in the BWT best-aqua 14 PREMIUM filter, which refines the water with magnesium as the flavour carrier in a targeted way. Users all over the world benefit from the excellent limescale protection of these RO systems, which give you reproducible results in water optimisation and outstanding sensory experiences for those enjoying your coffee creations.
Benefits of BWT best-aqua 14 ROC Coffee at a glance:
- Resource-saving plug‐in technology – unpack, plug in and off you go
- Standardised water for coffee, reproducible worldwide
- Free choice of mineral quantity
- Free mineral quality setting (e.g. higher concentration of magnesium)
- Perfect machine protection and optimum mineralisation at all times
Who's it suitable for?
This style of RO System is for those looking for a fully customisable water solution, allowing you to adjust the recipe you consider to be the best for your water / coffee needs.
We also sell the BestSoft RO system which you can see HERE, which is a system that comes preset for you and you cannot adjust. The benefit of that system is that for those just wanting great tasting water at set (high) standard, it is perfect. While this BWT solution is the alternative if you wish to have full control. Ultimately, you pay more if you wish to have control over the variables.
Please note: all our filtration products are classed as trade orders and are shipped in 1-3 days, depending on the number of orders currently being processed. If you require this product immediately, please call to order over the phone and state your required delivery day.
- Weight: 4KG
- Dimensions WDH: 277mm x 297mm x 505mm
- Key data:
- Permeate performance1: 2 L/min = 120 L/h
- Salt retention rate: (>) 97 %
- Permeate yield 1,2,3 (WCF): approx. 50 %
- Operating conditions:
- Min. feed water flow rate: 4,2 L/min = 250 L/h
- Concentrate flow rate approx: 2,0 L/min = 120 L/h
- Feed water pressure: 0,15–0,4 MPa = 1,5–4 bar
- Feed water temperature: 5–30 °C
- Ambient temperature: 5–40 °C
- Power supply: 230 V/50 Hz, ≥ 6 A protection
- Protection class: IP 54
- Equipment fuse: 1,25 A, time-lag
- Power consumption: 200 W, Standby (<) 3 "
- Equipment connection: EC-60320 C13
- Cold appliance connection cable: 1,8 m, CEE 7/4, IEC-60320 C13
- Feed and drainage lines:
- Feed water: M ¾"
- Permeat: M ⅜”
- Concentrate: John Guest 8 mm
- External tank: John Guest 8 mm
- No user info as yet