BWT BestMax is a simple, practical, all-round filtration solution developed for the diverse requirements of the food service sector. It provides superb quality water for a full coffee taste, is also ideally suited for use in vending equipment and produces perfect, pure steam for ovens and combi steamers.
The new High Efficiency Technology (HET) provides even more effective water optimisation, resulting in a consistently high water quality for hot and cold drinks, kitchens, bakeries and all food and baked goods.
Who's it suitable for?
This style of filter cartridge is for areas that do NOT have extreme hard water (such as London), that sell a max of 300 drinks per day across coffee, tea, filtered water etc.If you are based in Scotland or other softer water areas, this is perfect for you.
Benefits of BWT BestMax at a glance:
• 5-stage filtration
• Highly efficient limescale protection
• Additional filtration of bypass water
• Easy filter replacement process
• Vertical or horizontal installation
• Automatic water stop valve during filter replacement
All filter cartridges are designed as quick-to-install, disposable solutions with 4-level filtration. Installed horizontally or vertically - they fit in anywhere, however confined the space. Particle-free and odour-less, the water tastes excellent — the ideal ingredient for aromatic coffee specialties.
• Filtration system for water optimisation in the food service sector
• Reduces Ca2+, Mg2+ particles, ‘off-flavour’ elements and chlorine
• Suitable for approx. 90% of all water situations
• Cost-effective limescale protection for guaranteed flavour and enjoyment
• Ideal for top quality brewed coffee and speciality coffees
Please note: all our filtration products are classed as trade orders and are shipped in 1-3 days, depending on the number of orders currently being processed. If you require this product immediately, please call to order over the phone and state your required delivery day.