Mythos One set the standard for advanced espresso grinding 4 years ago. Issues around consistency, distribution, volume and overheating were all overcome (to a level), which acted as a game changer to many people serious about espresso.
Four years on see's Nuova Simonelli AKA Victoria Arduino release the much anticipated Mythos Two, with three models to cater for varying needs & demands of those with speed, quality and precision their goals.
This listing is for the fixed speed version, which is - by all accounts, the most popular version to date.
Why buy a Mythos Two?
The Mythos One was an amazing grinder, so why would you want to buy the latest version? What does the Mythos Two do that the original didn't, plus what extras does it offer? Here it is in simple form:
• It has bigger 85mm burrs that grind much faster than the original. In fact, 17g grinds in around 4 secs, with the original 75mm burrs taking around 6.5 secs.
• It has a greater capacity for grinding volume per day. While the old Mythos could grind up to 6KG per day, the Mythos Two can grind double that volume at 12KG per day.
• It has two larger fans. One for bringing cool air into the unit and another for pushing hot air out. This helps keep the unit cool, reduces potential overheating and stops the previously smaller fans becoming overworked and blocked up.
• It has two separate temperature probes, reading the temperature of both the grind chamber and the exhaust. These probes give you accurate heat readings at arguably the most important positions on the grinder. Via the LED control, you can control when the fans kick in to cool the grinder down based on the temperature of the probes.
• The improved Clima Pro 2 technology offers reduced operating temperatures due to reduced heat transmission from the motor. This improvement allows you to operate the device at a lower and thus a broader range of temperatures, giving you further flexibility in use.
• There is an improved clump crusher that sits within a removable cartridge. This negates the need to remove the screws holding the crusher in place, making the cleaning and / or replacement of the clump crusher much easier.
Who is is suitable for?
• Businesses serving coffee in high volume.
• Businesses looking to achieve great consistency.
• Speciality coffee businesses looking to further up their game.
• Barista's looking to work with the best equipment possible.
Key product points:
• Precise, fast and reliable
• Clima Pro 2.0 technology
• Micrometric grind adjustment
• Very fast grind time - 17g in 4 secs
• Perfect for very high volume cafés (Up to 12KG per day)
• Programmable touch screen display
• Adjustable portafilter fork to work with La Marzocco, La Spaziale, E61 etc
Victoria Arduino grinders come with a standard 1 year back to base warranty including parts and labour. *See terms and conditions for further information.
For more information on specification and features, feel free to contact us.