Price shown is Inc VAT. For discounts and wholesale coffee supply, get in touch on 0131 656 9565
Who are Rancilio?
Rancilio are are worldwide Italian company operating in 115 countries with a strong reputation, dating back to the early years of Italian coffee. They have been making espresso machines in this style for a long time, proving hugely popular with a broad range of businesses across speciality coffee and traditional hospitality alike. We have recently added them to our portfolio to give our customers access to a range of machines that we feel offer amazing quality at an attractive price point.
What is the Classe 5 USB Tall Cup Range?
The Classe 5 USB is a serious machine balancing build quality, features and cost. It's a thermosiphon design that comes in various options across 1, 2 & 3 Group models. The Tall Cup version of each of these models gives you a 145mm maximum cup height, making them perfect for larger takeaway cups. If you require a Regular Cup version, see our other listing HERE
Constructed out of brushed stainless steel as well as ABS/Nylon panels; and built with components of high quality. The style is modern and precise, with a focus on utilising the best technology out there, making controls and day to day use being easy and intelligent.
Who is this machine right for?
If you're looking for a machine that will deliver day to day without issues, is easy to get to grips with plus offers you serious value for money, then the Rancilio Classe 5 USB is a very good option to look at. There are more expensive machines out there such as La Marzocco or Victoria Arduino, but the Classe 5 USB is a serious machine that provides the vast majority of businesses exactly what they require, without having to break the bank.
The Classe 5 USB offers some serious key features including:
• Thermosiphon Boiler - Rancilio Steady Brew (SB) technology is the evolution of the traditional thermosiphon system and introduces a set of innovative features designed to improve the performance of all single-boiler espresso machines. By keeping the water temperature stable during extraction, Steady Brew guarantees excellent thermal stability, reliability and maximum repeatability, both during busy periods and in low usage conditions. *Rancilio Patented Technology.
• Steady Brew - Rancilio Steady Brew (SB) technology is the evolution of the traditional thermosiphon system and introduces a set of innovative features designed to improve the performance of all single-boiler espresso machines. By keeping the water temperature stable during extraction, Steady Brew guarantees excellent thermal stability, reliability and maximum repeatability, both during busy periods and in low usage conditions. Rancilio Patented Technology. **Steady Brew (SB) technology is available for all versions, except 1GR and 1GR TALL.
• Automatic Cleaning - Easy Clean manages the cleaning process of the group heads, so it can perform it all automatically. The barista need only start the cycle, and the machine will automatically carry out the washing and rinsing operations. For all models (except the Classe 5 units), Easy Clean also allows you to schedule a daily alarm to warn the user of the need for a cleaning cycle, set an optional block on the machine in the event of a cleaning cycle, and view the history of all cleaning cycles performed.
• Programmable buttons - allowing for pre-programmed (automatic) espresso shots. Repeatability is key and the Classe 5's backlit LED auto volumetric programmed icon buttons offer this extremely well. Program as a group flush, single or double shot to suit your needs.
• C-Lever steam system - The unique c-lever steam wand activation knobs are easy to use and reduce repetitive strain issues, unlike most other espresso machine steam control futures. Flick right to activate full, or flick left to perform a short release purge.
You can buy this machine in three difference versions:
1. Colour - a choice of either Black (Standard), White or Grey panels.
2. Space - a choice for either Tall Cup or Standard height.
3. Compact - a choice of either standard or compact sizing (2 cup version only).
Why buy from us?
We are an actual approved Rancilio partner, with advanced knowledge of their machines. When you buy with us, we will provide you with honest and straightforward information on the right machine for you, not just the most expensive. You can buy outright or purchase via lease to buy through our finance partner, allowing you to get the right machine for your business first time around without cutting corners.
You get a FULL 1 years warranty of parts AND labour, which means that if anything goes wrong in the first year, you're covered without any issues. That means regardless of where you are located, we will have an approved engineer on hand to come to you when it suits you and resolve any issues you are having.
You can download the product brochure for this machine HERE.
Rancilio equipment comes with a full 1 year parts & labour warranty with Machina. See our terms and conditions for further information
For more information on price, terms, specification and features, please contact us
• Boilers: Single Thermosiphon Boiler for brewing and hot water / steam
• Easy Clean technology (automated cleaning cycles)
• Controls: Programmable group buttons (2 per group) plus a continuous pour button option
• Brew Groups: Steady Brew - brass group heads for great brewing temperature stability
• Parts: Ergonomic brass portafilters