Price shown is Inc VAT. For discounts and wholesale coffee supply, get in touch on 0131 656 9565
What is the Linea PB x?
The Linea PB x is the latest version of the original espresso machine icon - The Linea Classic. The original PB was arguably the best release that La Marzocco have made for quite some time - reinventing the Linea Classic with improved features and great technology. They took the best espresso machine they ever made (The Classic), added some amazing features such as ultra intuitive LED display, auto power on/off and quarter turn steam knobs, then tweaked a few designs elements - making it the most precise and popular machine from their current range.
How does the PB x differ to the original PB?
The PB x has taken the PB version to the next level, moving it from a Dual Boiler to a Multi Boiler, offering incredible / individual temperature control across each separate group. Further, they have added barista lights as standard, making the barista space light and clear for workflow. Add to this barista lights as standard, alongside a white rebrand across it's logos, manometer, display lettering and keypads.
Who is this machine right for?
If you are an existing coffee business already delivering quality coffee, but now wants to further up the coffee anti. You are looking for a machine with increased accuracy / but also one with advanced features to improve workflow and precision, the PB x is one of few machines you will ever use.
The Linea PB x further typifies why La Marzocco machines are considered the best in the world, with a string of key features that make it such a high quality machine. Below is an online of the key features of interest, with a full list of features and specifications below.
• Multi Boilers - separate boilers for brewing and steaming. Having separate boilers gives you two key things. Firstly a dedicated boiler for brewing espresso at a precise temperature, which is crucial for quality espresso. The second is for generating a continued supply of hot water and powerful steam, without impacting the quality of your brewing water.
• Multi Saturated Group Boilers: giving you unrivalled group temperature stability. Group-heads are connected to the brew boiler, so your water travels less distance and maintains a more precise temperature. Further, the group itself is heated maintaining further temperature stability. Further, each group has its own dedicated brew boiler for increased temp stability and individual settings and control.
• Dual PID - precision control over your coffee & water boiler temperatures. The temperature always varies, slightly, so having a PID does two key things. Firstly it pulses back to within 0.1c whenever there is variance. Secondly it allows you to alter the setting of the temperature based on the style of coffee you are using.
• Eco-Mode - giving you access to energy saving features when required. You can now program your machine to power on & off at any time you wish, so no more waiting for your machine to heat up in the morning. You can also program it to fall into idle (low power) mode when it remains unused for a set period.
• Pro-Touch Steam Wands: High performing steam wands that are cool to the touch. Improved safety for your staff.
• Programmable buttons - allowing for pre-programmed espresso shots. Repeatability is key and the Linea PB's auto volumetric programmed buttons offer this extremely well. Program as a group flush, single or double shot to suit your needs. Now both buttons can hold 2 programs each.
• Front facing control panel - allowing easy access to all the machines settings. You can now access the PID, cleaning cycles, eco-mode edit pre-infusion, plus view group temperature and shot timers all via a front facing LED making adjustments and control even easier than ever before.
• Shot timers - Giving you a visual of your shot time during the process. Having your shot time shown on the same LED as your brew temp makes replicating shots and tweaking your recipe and technique even better than before.
• Redesigned steam knobs - making the process of steaming milk even easier and less work. The redesign has introduced quarter turn knobs, meaning you no longer need to turn the knob several turns to get full steam power. This makes steaming milk much easier and less intensive during use.
• Automatic cleaning cycles - making the process of machine cleaning faster and less labour intensive. Accessible via the front facing LED panel, you can set up timed cleaning cycles making the end of day cleaning job a whole lot
Why buy from us?
We are an actual approved La Marzocco partner, with advanced knowledge of their machines. When you buy with us, we will provide you with honest and straightforward information on the right machine for you, not just the most expensive. You can buy outright or purchase via lease to buy through our finance partner, allowing you to get the right machine for your business first time around without cutting corners.
You get a FULL 2 years warranty of parts AND labour, which means that if anything goes wrong in the first year, you're covered without any issues. That means regardless of where you are located, we will have an approved engineer on hand to come to you when it suits you and resolve any issues you are having.
You can download the product brochure for this machine HERE.
La Marzocco equipment comes with a full 1 year parts & labour warranty with Machina. See our terms and conditions for further information
For more information on price, terms, specification and features, please contact us