La Marzocco Linea Mini (Yellow)
Machina product intro:
We're extremely proud to distribute La Marzocco, who we consider to make the best espresso machines in the world. Pioneers of the espresso world, La Marzocco produce equipment that is elegant, stylish, timeless, exceptionally well built and above all - are extremely reliable. When you invest in an espresso machine, buy the best you can afford, but one that is functional, quality and built to last.
There's a reason why La Marzocco is the most popular brand in the market - they are tried, tested and they deliver.
Who's it for?
The Linea Mini is designed as the ultimate machine for the home barista. Consider it a commercial grade espresso machine for domestic use. Perfect for home, the office or mini event.
Official product description:
Inspired by the Linea Classic, the Linea Mini comes with dual boilers and an integrated brew group that allows the machine to achieve the temperature stability and energy efficiency of the saturated brew group in a reduced footprint. The Linea Mini is handmade with the same components used in our commercial machines to ensure the same durability that the Linea Classic has become famous for.
- Dual Boilers: separate boilers optimise espresso brewing and steam production.
- Integrated Brew Group: a combined boiler and brew group achieve thermal stability in a reduced footprint.
- Hot Water Spout: convenient spout for tea and rinsing portafilters between shots.
- Thermal Stability System: as water passes through each element, temperature is further stabilised.
- Internal Pump: self-contained pump without compromising performance.
- PID Control: stepped temperature wheel allows for user adjustment.
- Barista Lights: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Water Reservoir: an integrated 2.5 litre water tank makes plumbing optional.
- Indicator Lights: lights provide user feedback on heating and water level.
- Colours: the Linea Mini comes in Stainless Steel, Black, Light Blue, Red, White and Yellow colour options to match your personal style.
La Marzocco equipment comes with a full 1 year parts & labour warranty with Machina. Please see our terms and conditions page for further information.
For more information on price, terms, specification and features, please contact us
- Coffee Boiler Capacity: 0.17Lg
- Steam / Water boiler Capacity: 3L
- Weight: 30KG
- Voltage: 220-240v (Single Phase) / 115v (Single Phase)
- Wattage Elements: 1820 (220-240v) / 1620 (115v)