La Marzocco - FB80 (Automatic & Mechanical Paddle Versions)
To enquire about purchasing or leasing this machine, phone us for details on 0131 656 9565 or leave your details and we'll be in touch.
Pricing information is listed below, but additional discounts may apply. For a personalised quote, please get in touch.
What is the FB80?
The FB80 has quietly sat in the background doing it's thing for a number of years now, and it does them extremely well. In coffee circles it is considered a bit of a well kept secret and a powerhouse of a machine for serious coffee businesses. It draws on traditional influence, with classic lines and an old school design. Inside it's a serious piece of engineering, capable of high volume, consistently accurate temperature stability and above all unrivalled repeatability.
Who is this machine right for?
If you are a business known for quality coffee or wants to up it's coffee game and you serve coffee at reasonable volumes. You are looking for a serious espresso machine with a good pedigree that will last and not give you any headaches - but traditional styling is important to you as is reliability - the FB80 is definitely worth a look.
The FB80 typifies why La Marzocco machines are considered the best in the world, with a string of key features that make it such a high quality machine:
- Dual Boilers - separate boilers for brewing and steaming. Having separate boilers gives you two key things. Firstly a dedicated boiler for brewing espresso at a precise temperature, which is crucial for quality espresso. The second is for generating a continued supply of hot water and steam, without impacting the quality of your brewing water.
- Fully saturated groups - giving you unrivalled group temperature stability. Group-heads are connected to the brew boiler, so your water travels less distance and maintains a more precise temperature. Further, the group itself is heated maintaining further temperature stability.
- Dual PID - precision control over your coffee & steam temperature. The temperature always varies, slightly, so having a PID does two key things. Firstly it pulses back to within 0.1c whenever there is variance. Secondly it allows you to alter the setting of the temperature based on the style of coffee you are using to optimise your flavour profile. Additionally being able to accurately control the steam boiler temperature allows you to adjust the steam pressure and intensity of your steam wands.
- Ruby flow restrictors - keeping your shots consistent all the time. Being able to get repeat recipes of your coffee shots is crucial. If your flow restrictors get scale in them or corrode at all, you will fail to get consistency. Ruby is a material resistant to scale, so resolves this issue. Other manufacturers use cheap metal materials, but La Marzocco manage this challenge for you.
- Hot water economiser - precision control over the hot water tap temperature. This allows you to finely tune your water temperature for Americano's and Tea. Boiling water is not great for everything, and being able to adjust this is a great feature.
- Stainless steel portafilters - easy to clean and no more dirty group handles. Having stainless steel portafilters is something that all espresso machines should offer, but they don't. They are easier to clean, contribute towards you serving clean / taint free coffee and less maintenance.
You can buy this machine in two difference versions:
Firstly the Automatic (AV) version with 4 pre-programmable buttons per group, it's perfect for settings where programmed shots are required for consistency and reliability. But also as a Mechanical Paddle version, which offers a completely manual approach for precision pre-infusion and extraction.
Why buy from us?
We are an actual approved La Marzocco partner, with advanced knowledge of their machines. When you buy with us, we will provide you with honest and straightforward information on the right machine for you, not just the most expensive. You can buy outright or purchase via lease to buy through our finance partner, allowing you to get the right machine for your business first time around without cutting corners.
You get a FULL 1 years warranty of parts AND labour, which means that if anything goes wrong in the first year, you're covered without any issues. That means regardless of where you are located, we will have an approved engineer on hand to come to you when it suits you and resolve any issues you are having.
You can download the product brochure for this machine HERE.
La Marzocco equipment comes with a full 1 year parts & labour warranty with Machina. See our terms and conditions for further information
For more information on price, terms, specification and features, please contact us
- Boilers: Dual Boilers for brew and steam
- Groups: Fully Saturated for thermal stability
- Core Controls: Front facing LED panel
- Hot water economiser: Fine tuning of the hot water tap temp
- Temp Controls: Dual PID - Brew & Service
- Ruby flow restrictors: Resisting scale formation & erosion
- Thermal stability system: Multiple point water temp stabilisation
- Parts: Stainless steel portafilters & precision baskets
- Controls: Digital display (Automatic or Mech Paddle)
- Cup warmer
- Barista lights
- Auto steam
- High legs version (For take away)
- Personalised colour (RAL)
- Groups: 2, 3 or 4
- Dimensions HWD cm: 2-Groups - 48.5 x 75.5 x 62.7. 3-Groups 48.5 x 98.5 x 62.7. 4-Groups 48.5 x 118.5 x 62.7
- Weight KG: 2-Groups - 63. 3-Groups - 75. 4-Groups - 107
- Voltage: 220v Single / 3 Phase. 380v 3 Phase.
- Wattage Elements: 2-Groups - 3600. 3-Groups - 4800. 4-Groups - 6800
- Optional Wattage Elements: 2-Groups - 4600. 3-Groups - 6100. 4-Groups - 8000
- Coffee Boiler Capacity L: 2-Groups - 3.5L. 3-Groups - 5.4L. 4-Groups - 6.8L
- Steam Boiler Capacity L: 2-Groups - 7L. 3-Groups - 11L. 4-Groups - 15L
- No media as yet