MACHINA TOLLCROSS COVID-19: SAFETY REGULATIONS
To comply with current government safety regulations, our Machina Tollcross cafe is once again open but operating as a takeaway service only.
We'd love to see you, however if you do head down please make sure you comply with our new safety regulations outlined below to keep yourselves and our team as safe as possible.
- Please begin queuing to the left of the cafe door (outside the tattoo shop), staying 2m apart from others.
- We've built a unit in the doorway of the cafe, and this is where you can order. There will only be one member of staff on shift, so we may bunch a few orders together - please wait to the right of the cafe door (in front of the window) for your order to be called.
- All orders are for takeaway, and we unfortunately can't encourage hanging out in front of the cafe - we promise we'll be around to chat again soon.
- *Face coverings are encouraged for customers*. Our doorway unit has a perspex screen, and our team will be wearing masks, taking extra care and implementing a strict cleaning schedule throughout the day.
- We will be taking payment by card only (contactless preferred), and we have hand sanitiser available to all customers. We will not be accepting keepcups at this time.
- Our coffee menu will be slightly restricted - all espresso based drinks will be served with our house Clockwork Brazil/Peru blend, and we will have rotating single origins on batch brew. Iced batch brew available too!
- We'll also have a selection of cakes available
For now, our opening hours are 08.30-16.30 Tuesday - Friday, 09.30-16.30 Saturday. This is subject to change, but we'll update you in advance.