Christmas 2022, is just around the corner...
And, we've been working hard behind the scenes to ensure all your orders in the run up to the big day happen as smoothly and effectively as possible.
To help we've listed all our key dates for you below, including cut-off dates for domestic online ordering, wholesale coffee last orders and our warehouse closure dates over Christmas. Please bear in mind that delays are common in the run-up to Christmas, compounded this year by industrial action.
If you have any questions about any of the below please get in touch via the usual contact channels.
1. ONLINE ORDERS
To ensure delivery before Christmas for any online orders placed at www.machina-coffee.com, please take a note of the following cut-off dates as advised by all our postal and courier partners.
UK: Pre-Christmas Delivery*
- Place orders by end of day Thursday 15th December
Courier Specific Final Collection Dates for Pre-Christmas Delivery
Royal Mail: Friday 16th December
For lightweight, low value items: coffee, pourover equipment, filter papers, merch etc
DHL: Thursday 22nd December
For medium-heavy weight, high value items: Rocket Espresso HX machines (Apartamento, Cronometro), commercial-grade grinders etc
Parcelforce: Wednesday 21st December
For light-medium weight, high value items: Comandante, Made by Knock hand grinders, Acaia scales, Eureka Mignon grinders, Wilfa grinders, Moccamaster etc
Palletways: Wednesday 21st December
For heavy-weight, high value items: most espresso machines. Please allow up to 3 days for proper bench testing.
UK: 2022 Delivery*
- Place orders by 10am Thursday 29th December
- First dispatch of 2022 Wednesday 4th January
*Remember these dates have been advised by our couriers Royal Mail/ Parcelforce/DHL and Machina will ensure that all orders that fall within these delivery slots are available for collection by the relevant couriers on the allocated dates. However, we cannot bear responsibility for the delivery of these items once they are in transit.
International: Pre-Christmas Delivery
- International shipping times may vary based on individual 3rd party courier companies.
- Please refer to individual courier company websites for further details.
**Please note our Warehouse will be closed with no orders being processed from the website from Thursday 22nd December through to Tuesday 27th December**
2. WHOLESALE COFFEE ORDERS
Based on the dates below, please make sure you order enough coffee to cover your business over the Christmas period and into the new year when our warehouse is closed.
- All wholesale orders must be received by Tuesday 20th December for hand delivery on Wednesday 21st & Thursday 22nd December, and delivery via Parcelforce on 20th December
- Christmas Closing: Our Warehouse will be closed from 3pm on Thursday 23rd December, re-opening on Wednesday 28th December
- First Orders of 2023 will be dispatched from Wednesday 4th January