Rocket Espresso R Nine One Coffee Machine (Pressure Profiling)
The Rocket R9 ONE (Dual Boiler) is Rocket's latest dual boiler pressure profiling machine. It's the peak of their research & development products to date, offering an amazing level of control over the espresso extraction process.
Price / Offers: If you wish to purchase a R9 ONE, you will immediately get a discount on any Eureka Mignon or Zenith grinder of 50%.
What Rocket say:
The R NINE ONE was developed to bring the very best of our commercial machine development programme into a machine capable of outstanding results. Designed for use in a small commercial application or home environment.
Thermal stability through the Rocket Espresso fully saturated group system, coupled with digital PID temperature control
Pre and Post infusion controlled through a full pressure profiling system, using the 5 preset programmes or via manual control through the Rocket Espresso paddle system.
Direct water connection or built in water reservoir, an espresso machine designed to deliver spectacular results in the cup, through both stability and flexibility of control parameters.
NOTE: These machines are not for commercial use. If you need a machine for a cafe, bar or restaurant, this is not suitable. You should look at the Boxer range.
The Rocket R9 ONE comes with a standard 1 year back to base warranty (domestic use only) with Machina. Please see our terms and conditions page for further information.
For more information on specification and features, please contact us
- Brew Group: Commercial 58mm bronze E61 brew group (weighing 4.05kg).
- Portafilter: Industry standard, commercial grade 58mm portafilter.
- Pre-Infusion: Dual pre-infusion delivered via the thermo siphon E61 group.
- Steam Wand: Cool to touch (anti-burn) stainless steel wand.
- Hot Water Tap: Separate hot water tap.
- Gauges: Pump and boiler pressure gauges.
- Display: Graphic colour touch
- Boilers: Separate 1.9L brew and 3.6L service insulated boilers.
- Pump: Commercial grade rotary pump.
- Water connections: removable internal water reservoir or alternatively direct water connection (plumbed) with full drip tray drainage system.
- Construction: Heavy gauge mirror stainless steel.
- Cup tray: Large cup tray with stainless surround.
- Drip Tray: Stainless steel drip tray.
- Power: Standard UK 13amp plug (1200w / 220v).
- Weight: 48kg.
- Dimensions: 410mm Width x 505mm Depth x 430mm Height.
- Included: Single & dual portafilters, single, double & blank baskets, high quality Rocket metal tamper, micro-fibre cloth, group cleaning brush and training / manual CD.
Further features which make this machine ideal for home use, include:
- Dual pre-infusion (pre-wetting of the ‘puck’ at a lower pressure to allow to grinds to expand – enabling a more evenly pulled shot of espresso)
- Runs from an internal reservoir by default, but comes with a full connection kit to connect to main water supply if preferred
- Microprocessor controlled auto cut off function, protects the boiler from burn out if the supply of water runs out
- Auto boiler refill function, drawing water from either the mains or reservoir when required
- Internal reservoir is easily accessed for refilling, just under the removable cup tray
- Commercial grade rotary pump
- Separate pump and boiler pressure gauges
- Cool touch technology (anti-burn) stainless steel steam wand
- Separate hot water tap
- Large cup tray / warmer