La Marzocco - Linea PB - AV (Automatic)
To enquire about purchasing or leasing this machine, phone us for details on 0131 656 9565 or leave your details and we'll be in touch.
Pricing information is listed below, but additional discounts may apply. For a personalised quote, please get in touch.
This is the La Marzocco Linea PB ABR (Automatic), available in 2, 3 & 4 groups.
What is the Linea PB?
The Linea PB is the latest version of the original espresso machine icon - The Linea Classic. The PB is arguably the best release that La Marzocco have made for quite some time. They have essentially taken the best espresso machine they ever made (The Classic), added some amazing features such as ultra intuitive LED display giving you easy access to the PID (temp control) settings, added shot timers, auto cleaning cycles etc and tweaked a few designs elements that have made it the most precise and popular machine from their current range.
Who is this machine right for?
This machine is perfectly suited to existing coffee businesses already delivering quality coffee but looking to improve their quality levels or new businesses looking to invest in a machine that will deliver at a high level without needing upgrade any time soon. In either scenario, the PB provides businesses with strong features to support workflow and make life easier such as automatic power on in the morning, auto cleaning cycles and quarter turn steam knobs reducing work strain.
The Linea PB further typifies why La Marzocco machines are considered the best in the world, with a string of key features that make it such a high quality machine:
- Dual Boilers - separate boilers for brewing and steaming. Having separate boilers gives you two key things. Firstly a dedicated boiler for brewing espresso at a precise temperature, which is crucial for quality espresso. The second is for generating a continued supply of hot water and steam, without impacting the quality of your brewing water.
- Dual PID - precision control over your coffee & steam boiler temperatures. The temperature always varies, slightly, so having a PID does two key things. Firstly it pulses back to within 0.1c whenever there is variance. Secondly it allows you to alter the setting of the temperature based on the style of coffee you are using. Having separate PID controls allows complete control over your steam pressure / water temp without ever impacting your brew water.
- Eco-Mode - giving you access to energy saving features when required. You can now program your machine to power on & off at any time you wish, so no more waiting for your machine to heat up in the morning. You can also program it to fall into idle (low power) mode when it remains unused for a set period.
- Fully saturated groups - giving you unrivalled group temperature stability. Group-heads are connected to the brew boiler, so your water travels less distance and maintains a more precise temperature. Further, the group itself is heated maintaining further temperature stability.
- Ruby flow restrictors - keeping your shots consistent all the time. Being able to get repeat recipes of your coffee shots is crucial. If your flow restrictors get scale in them or corrode at all, you will fail to get consistency. Ruby is a material resistant to scale, so resolves this issue. Other manufacturers use cheap metal materials, but La Marzocco manage this challenge for you.
- Digital Display - allowing easy access to all the machines settings. You can now access the programmable buttons, PID, cleaning cycles, eco-mode edit pre-infusion, plus view group temperature and shot timers all via a front facing LED making adjustments and control even easier than ever before.
- Programmable buttons - allowing for pre-programmed espresso shots. Repeatability is key and the Linea PB's auto volumetric programmed buttons offer this extremely well. Program as a group flush, single or double shot to suit your needs. Now both buttons can hold 2 programs each.
- Shot timers - Giving you a visual of your shot time during the process. Having your shot time shown on the same LED as your brew temp makes replicating shots and tweaking your recipe and technique even better than before.
- Performance touch steam wands - dual walled steam wands, making them cool to touch, reducing stress and any potential for burns.
- Redesigned steam knobs - making the process of steaming milk even easier and less work. The redesign has introduced quarter turn knobs, meaning you no longer need to turn the knob several turns to get full steam power. This makes steaming milk much easier and less intensive during use.
- Automatic cleaning cycles - making the process of machine cleaning faster and less labour intensive. Accessible via the front facing LED panel, you can set up timed cleaning cycles making the end of day cleaning job a whole lot easier.
Why buy from us?
We are an actual approved La Marzocco partner, with advanced knowledge of their machines. When you buy with us, we will provide you with honest and straightforward information on the right machine for you, not just the most expensive. You can buy outright or purchase via lease to buy through our finance partner, allowing you to get the right machine for your business first time around without cutting corners.
You get a FULL 1 years warranty of parts AND labour, which means that if anything goes wrong in the first year, you're covered without any issues. That means regardless of where you are located, we will have an approved engineer on hand to come to you when it suits you and resolve any issues you are having.
You can download the product brochure for this machine HERE.
La Marzocco equipment comes with a full 1 year parts & labour warranty with Machina. See our terms and conditions for further information
For more information on price, terms, specification and features, please contact us
- Dual Boilers: Dual Boilers for brew and steam
- Dual PID: Dedicated temp control for both boilers
- Groups: Fully Saturated for thermal stability
- Front facing digital display: Programmable group buttons (2 per group) plus a continuous pour button option (dual programming per button), PID, Eco Mode, Cleaning Cycles, Shot Timers etc
- Ruby flow restrictors: Resisting scale formation & erosion
- Auto cleaning cycles: Digital programmable cycles via LED panel
- Eco-mode: Program to turn on / off and operate in low power modes
- Quarter turn steam knobs: Fast, low stress milk steaming feature
- Shot timers: Shot timers for each group built into the LED panel
- Performance touch steam wands: (Dual walled / cool to touch)
- Parts: Stainless steel portafilters & precision baskets
- Cup warmer
- Barista lights
- High legs version (For take away)
- ABR (Auto Brew Ratio) *See other listing HERE
- Groups: 2, 3 or 4
- Dimensions HWD cm: 2-Groups - 53.3 x 71 x 59. 3-Groups 53.3 x 95 x 59. 4-Groups 53.3 x 119 x 59.
- Weight KG: 2-Groups - 61kg. 3-Groups - 77kg. 4-Groups - 117kg
- Voltage: 220v Single / 3 Phase. 380v 3 Phase.
- Wattage Elements: 2-Groups - 3600. 3-Groups - 4800. 4-Groups - 6800
- Optional Wattage Elements: 2-Groups - 4600. 3-Groups - 6100. 4-Groups - 8000
- Coffee Boiler Capacity L: 2-Groups - 3.4L. 3-Groups - 5L. 4-Groups - 6.8L
- Steam Boiler Capacity L: 2-Groups - 7L. 3-Groups - 11L. 4-Groups - 15L