In stock now. Available for next day shipping.
What is the F10 Conical?
The F10 is a high grade commercial on-demand espresso grinder, built to an exceptional standard with some solid features to match. Built around a robust steel casing / powder coated in matt black, digital precision / stepless adjustment via a slick side panel, high grade LED for control settings, fitted with 68mm conical burrs for super fast precise grinding, equipped with easy to use digital controls on the front of the unit.
Ultra sleek design, very robust, precision build quality and ultra quality grind, all contribute towards what is an amazing unit.
Who's it suited to?
The F10 is perfect for high volume locations serving 300-600 coffees a day. It's a premium espresso grinder that is very robust, does not overheat, looks stylish and is very precise. If you are a fast, high volume site that needs to kick out espresso fast, the F10 is on a par with the likes of the Mythos One and Mahlkonig E80 Supreme.
Key product facts:
• It has a powerful, but much slower RPM motor that allows fast grinding at low heat.
• It has 68mm conical burrs that allow super fast grinding.
• It has a side fitted micrometric grind adjustment wheel that is very precise and easy to use. Probably the closest and most effective alongside the Mythos grind adjustment mechanism.
• It has an adjustable portafilter fork that will move to fit any option / brand.
• It has an easy to use front facing control pad offering timed / pre-programmed, manual or continuous dosing. Plus shot counter and language control.
Product facts from Compak:
• Bean flow control via high precision auger
• 1 or 2 On-Demand ground coffees
• Precise dosing
• Push button "Grind" for manual dosing
• Electronic Fan
• Three positions switch with by-pass
• Universal adjustable height portafilter holder
• Multi language Display
• 3 Modes: Pre-selection - Automatic - Instant
• Protection menu access by Password
• Total and Partial shot counter
• Notice of change of Burrs
• Digital grind point scale Display
• Date and time
Compak offer a choice of burrs. You can either have standard steel burrs, or pay extra for Red Speed Lucidate Burrs:
These burrs offer lower friction & lower temperature. Even after 3000 Kg of coffee, the burrs will perform as if it were their first day of use thanks to the low coefficient of friction and specially hardened material.
Just choose your preferred option from the drop down.
Why buy from us?
We are an official Compak distributor, which means you get solid guidance on the right model for you. Further, after you purchase you have the reassurance of proper support and service. We have technical staff who know the Compak range well, giving you the confidence you need to purchase with confidence.
Shipping is done via DHL, secure, safe and reliable.
Compak grinders come with a standard 1 year back to base parts warranty. *See our terms and conditions for further information
Unsure if this grinder is a good match with your espresso machine? see our Grinder Guide
For more information on specification and features, feel free to contact us.